Course will feature Release 6
Learn to use BluePrint-PCB to its fullest potential to streamline and automate your PCB docuementation needs. The attendees will learn how to use the powerful features within the tool to generate documents and documents sets. Emphasis will be placed on using the Gallery and Document Templates to automate the process.
Training Dates, Locations & Schedule
DownStream offers Training classes for both CAM350 and BluePrint-PCB in various cities to help our users get the most return and benefit from their investment in our software.
If you are interested in registering for one of the training classes below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details.
Upcoming Training Classes
San Jose, CA – September 15, 2023
Chicago, IL – October 10, 2023
Marlborough, MA – December 12, 2023
- User Interface
- Documentation Hierarchy
- Generating a release package
- Create Fabrication drawings
- Defining Title Blocks
- Placing Drill Charts and Patterns
- Creating a layer Stackup detail
- Creating and Linking Details
- Auto Dimensioning
- Adding Notes
- Create an Assembly Drawing
- Creating top and bottom side views
- Creating an exploded view
- Import and modify DXF drawings
- Creating a parts list
- Creating Engineering Change Orders
- Other topics that may be covered (decided by attendees)
- Variant Definition and Display
- Process Steps Definition and display
- Parts list management
- 2d drafting tools
- Interaction with CAM350
- Array Panel Documentation
Full Day Course 9AM-5PM, includes lunch and refreshments
Note: Please register for course 30 days in advance.
This course is intended for beginner to intermediate level users. We planned the materials to be informative, beneficial and challenging for all levels of PCB Design professionals.
For more information about specific training classes, costs, training class availability or personal training at your facility please contact us.
DownStream Contact Information
Main Number: 508-970-0670
Support Hotline: 508-970-0667