Can I run a Visual Basic Script from a menu in BluePrint?
You can create a Visual Basic script that performs some function and then execute that script from a new BluePrint menu entry.
To Add a Visual Basic script to a BluePrint menu:
- Select Tools – Customize from the main menu.
- Select the Tools tab in the Customize dialog.
- Select the New(Insert) button
- Under Menu Contents type the name of the new command you are creating. (For instance, Import Drawing Name).
- In the Command: text box, browse to select C:\Program Files\DownStream Technologies\BluePrint-PCB 2.0\BasicIde.exe
- In the Arguments: text box you will put the path and name of the Visual Basic script.
(Example: "C:\Documents and Settings\kent\My Documents\My Downstream\Import_Drawing_Name.bas")’
NOTE: The Argument must be in quotes!
- Close the Customize dialog. Select the Tools menu and you will now see an entry for your new command..
- Save your BluePrint document.